Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Arrived Mena

This replaced "The Pig Out Buffet"  Same family, second generation.  Guess they liked this name better :-)

Renovated room at a Super 8.  Small, but very comfortable and good WiFi. AND....4g for the phone!

From my room at the Lime Tree in Mena, Arkansas.  What could be better than to be next door to Walmart!  And plenty of trailer parking!  Pat and I stayed here once back in the 80's when it was new.  First time we saw chocolate gravy on the breakfast buffet.  They still have it.  I asked :-)

Flying proudly over the Walmart store. Can't believe how this little town has grown in the last 30 years!

Got the big sled all cleaned up.  This is the motel entrance.  They need to trim the bushes, but the flowers are pretty.  Met a vendor friend that I haven't seen in years.  He spotted me. We're going  out for dinner later this evening.  Tomorrow I'm riding some of the old familiar roads.  Skid and Sandy will be here in the afternoon.

No comments: