Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Starting Eureka Springs Trip today

Last night, A flying saucer over the Kingman Airport

Sept. 10. Kenny and Thelma rode with us on the bikes out for a Birthday Breakfast. Thelma turned 39!  We ran into cold fog before we got to Seligman, so turned around and ate at the Peach Springs Restaurant.  Thelma is checking out the gift shop

The Hualapai's not only make lots of Native items for sale, the make some wonderful hot sauce.  Of Course, we had to buy some.  I chose Habanero- Mango.

We returned to Kingman around noon.  By 1 PM, I was loaded and ready. Trailering the 650 Burgman this trip.  This is Stewey's new 100 oz mug. Since it come with a free fillup, I thought the prudent thing would be to test it out for him.  1/3 ice, 1/3 Diet Dew, and 1/3 Diet Dr. Pepper.  It got me down the road.

Sunset in Gallup, NM.  Made good time, despite a LOT of construction on I-40.  Took me almost an hour to go the first 20 miles!  I'm settled into a Route 66 motel here in Gallup,  It has surprisingly good WiFi!  Maybe get some better pictures tomorrow.  Then again, maybe not.  Don't like to stop and take the time for it when I have "white line fever"

No comments: