Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

GPHS Class of '59. 60th Reunion

There are 119 pictures here.  Except for sizing them smaller, they are just as they came out of my phone.  I won't attempt to name  the people, and won't add comments.  If you're not a GPHS Student from around the Class of 1959, you would be bored silly, so just skip this post  If any of you have questions, text or email me.  coosrider@gmail,com
541-217-9590 to text me.  It was fun.  I and see how much work it took to make a get together like this successful. You all did a remarkably good job!!























































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics, Sherm. You took a lot more than I did! They were great!

Char