Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Taos to Holbrook

Big Dawgs in Espenola.  Angelina's Wasn't open yet.  We left Taos at  5:55 AM  Don (Pennmaker) is riding with us


Lanny about to get his head pinched

Outstanding breakfast.  The ham was about 3/4 inch thick!  And fresh made thick flour tortillas

A lake.  We rode mostly on 2 lane roads. Don left us somewhere along the way, since he wanted to get  down to I-40.  We ended up going as far as Holbrook.  I didn't take too many pictures today.  I did get bitten by a dog at a stop in the Reservation.  I had just commented to Lanny about what a nice big old dog he was. I sort of forgot about him, but when I started to get on the bike, must have startled him, so he bit me on the calf.  Couple holes in my leg.  I rode a few miles then stopped and put some antibiotic cream on it.  All's well.  One more day until we get home. 

No comments: