Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

October 12, Coos Bay

Pretty tree in Grants Pass, Oregon.  My home town/

Tin Tin Buffet in Medford, OR

Harry and Davids has come a long way.  I remember when it was a small roadside stand.  Now they are international.

The road to Meadow Wood RV park.  North of Wolf Creek off I-5 in Oregon.

A bike show in Pony Village Mall in North Bend, OR.  This is an interesting Bone bike.

Rear fender on the bone bike

Yard art on Bunker hill in Coos Bay

Inside  the General Store in Bandon by the Sea.  Pat, Karen and Preston are having some ice cream.

In the boat harbor

Inside Cranberry Sweets.   Free samples available for dozens of candies.  I stuck to a few sugar free.  I'm sure I"ll pay for it :-)

The lawn at Wahsed Ashore.  Everything salvaged from the beach

Beacon Hill.  This was my playground growing up. Grandfather and Uncle George homesteaded 2 sections of land on the East side of Grants Pass.  I-5 goes through our old pasture, and there are many beautiful home in the area now. Where I was standing for this picture was a dairy farm when I lived there.



Meadow Wood.  Nice campground. $14.50 a night. Don't find many like this any more.


Vine Maple is getting pretty





More shots of the "bone bike"

Slightly modified Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

A clean little Honda

Preston, Karen and Pat in the new Bandon Cheese house.

Not as interesting as the old one Bandon Cheese Factory, but it's nice they are there.
e
Amazing stuff

Nice whiskers

We did

Star Fish

Washed Ashore is becoming a popular tourist attraction

Oh my!  A seal!

A sea horse with a mane of brushes

See.  Turtle.  or maybe a Sea Turtle.  Made out of stuff.  Everything in the Washed Ashore projects are made ONLY from things that have washed up on the beach.
Like it. :-)

Pretty flower growing in front of a store

Cool T-Shirt

A blue bottle plant!

No comments: