Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

More Mystic Munchie and Meadview

Our little girl from the Garden of Good and Evil came to live in Arizona.  Too many mosquitoes in Savannah.  I think she'll like her new home.
Highway 93 right out of Kingman.  This is the road to Las Vegas, and other points to the North.

We're happy to be back here for more delectable Mystic Food.

My kind of place..sort or tacky :-)

Nice Desert Scene

A couple doors down.  Was going to give them a nice plug for providing WiFi for the cafe, but, when I asked for their router code (which I was told to do), the owner wanted $5 for a one time use.  I'd take a very hard look before doing any business with these people.  Just my opinion.

After the slight disappointment about the WiFi, we're enjoying a Mighty fine omelet!  I think it was called the Abundance, or something like that.  Numerous vegetables in side, and cooked just the way I like, sort of on the soft side.  Whole grain toast, home made salsa, and some of the best coffee this side of Seattle!  This was Carl's breakfast, but I had the same thing.

With staff like this, the food wouldn't even have to be good! But.....it is.  Very good!

Owner and crew of the day. Her husband was on site, he's a busy man taking care of all the things going on around the property.  They are a very friendly family.

Back at Roger's Market for Lottery tickets (not me, I'm too cheap to lose my money:-).  I mentioned to the guys about people across the border expect a tip when you take their picture, so Carl is trying to get in on the action.  It didn't work. :-)  

21 October 2011.  An old Rat rides out of the Desert.

Looking to the West end of the Grand Canyon.  This is less than 20 miles from the Skywalk.  http://www.grandcanyonskywalk.com/

Been here a couple of times to eat.  Not bad, but the food isn't real consistent.  Love the sign. :-)

No comments: