Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15. 2014Las

Last Wednesday morning we rode out to Seligman for Brunch.  It was a good time.  Stopped in Peach Springs for a break on the way.

On Friday, I rode with Ed and Carl to Truxton so they could cash in and buy their weekly lottery tickets.  They were winners today!

Pat finally got in a ride on her new bicycle.  It's almost dark. We rode over to visit Kenny and Thelma.  She's FAST!  But her legs were tired when we got home.

Saturday BBQ at the Mother Road Harley shop.  They are dealers for Harley Davidson, Yamaha, and Honda.  So...I rode the Suzuki  Scooter.  It's parked amongst a gaggle of Harleys.

A nice 110 inch Screamin' Eagle.  Only 2 years old.  A steal at $29,999.  I think I'll pass.  Now, if it had reverse and a trunk, I'd think about it.  For about 4.5 seconds.  It's probably almost as quick as my 650 "half a busa" :-)

Brunch Bunch rest stop at Peach Springs this morning

The wind was just coming up. By the time we got to Ash Fork we all had our share of Buffeting.  Not the food kind.

Because of Father's Day, the place was crowded.  Took awhile to get the food, but when it got there it was excellent!  I had Huevos Rancheros.  Very tasty!

Nothing like a bunch of happy riders! :-)

This was the destination Harley picked out for the day.  Another good choice

Parking lot

That truck is larger than the
Wing...even if it is sort of the same color.  From here, the group headed back to Kingman on Route 66.  I wanted to get back before the end of the NASCAR race, so I jumped up onto I-40 and just blasted on home.  Cruise set on 77 mph by the GPS.  Didn't have to click it off for almost 90 miles. 

Miss all our VROC buddies, but Solvang is coming.  And Eureka Springs.  And Winter.  Glad we found the Brunch Bunch to ride with up here in the Summer.

No comments: