Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Some Maggie Valley Pics and other stuff

KT.  One of my favorite VROC kids..I have a lot of favorites :-)  Lucky Al sent me these pictures, so I won't comment on all of them.  If any of you at Maggie Valley this weekend want me to post pics on this blog, I'll be happy to do it.  Please just email them to me, and I'll see they get posted.


Lucky Al.  A friend and resident Thespian.  Looks normal to me.  Thanks for the pics Al.

Not sure why anyone would be proud of this plate...but it must mean something to someone :-)



Now this is A LOT better!  But, I'm waiting to see some Livermush from The Country Vitals.

Laura.  A Healthy looking..salad


Bassman Don.  Looking happy.
Jim and Katie.  Butch and Teresa.  
Dinner at an Italian restaurant.  Think I've been there.  Wish I was there now!  But...we're looking forward to a good weekend too.  FLASH update!  This was Jim & Katie's Anniversary dinner!  Lucky Al set it up.  



End of today's SEVROC pictures above.



Pretty apron that Badger and Zmean1 got Pat for baby sitting Dillon, their Jack Russel terrier.  They didn't know it, but Pat would have bought them an apron just to let her take care of him :-)




Spent last Sunday afternoon detailing the little FLD Harley. Turned out pretty good.  Now I don't want to ride it and get it dirty.



The Brunch Bunch lining up for a ride this morning.  Today we had Harleys, Hondas, Yamahas, Kawasakis, A Victory and a Can Am Spyder.  Good turn out. At least 12 bikes, maybe more before they all got t


The long ride...A block from the gathering to Calico's for breakfast.  The ride is planned around the Ride to the Wall.  There will be MANY bikes in Kingman today, a major stop for those riding to Washington D

Good turnout. And a good breakfast too.



The line up at Calico's



We rode up Hwy 93 to Dolan Springs. Stopped here for water and to remove some clothing.  88 degrees. 




A nicely painted Harley, and a good old Kawasaki Voyager 12.

Honda Shadow with a Voyager trike kit on it.  We went back to Kingman and waited at the Harley shop for the Wall riders. They were late, so I went home to get ready for a trip tomorrow.  Pat was packed and ready to go so we left.


We stopped for the night in Barstow. This is inside the huge McDonalds there.  The tables and chairs are inside old railroad cars. There are several gift shops and 4 or 5 restaurants inside the McDonalds complex.  It's a stop for Greyhound buses and other tour buses.  Usually a busy place.
Gas prices across the street were $4.79 for regular and 4.99 for supreme.  California is expensive.  We're headed back to the motel now.  More tomorrow..both of our trip, and hopefully pics of the rally going on in Maggie Valley.

No comments: