Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Maggie Valley SEVROC more

I think most of these pictures were taken by Laura.  I snatched them from facebook.  Lots of VROC folks don't use facebook, so I'll add them here.  Once again, if you have pictures you'd like me to post from the rally please email them to me or post them on facebook and I'll see they are put on here/


Looks like another RAIN RALLY.  I think these pictures were taken Thursday morning.

Looks like some good Rockin' and Visitin' chairs

Harley parking only

Looks like a Fix or Repair Daily is having a problem.  Don is a master mechanic...Lucky Al, on the other hand.............:-)

LOVE Country Vitals!  But.....still not seeing any Livermush!  (photo's from Laura)
 Received these next from a few different people.  Hard to get them off my phone.  Susan send 3 or 4 really good ones, but so far I haven't been able to transfer them from messenger to some way I can post them on the blog.  Especially with a very unstable internet here in California.  I'll do the best I can.  We have latched up with our company now, some of you know Karen and Preston, we'll be spending the weekend together.














No comments: