Followers

Saturday, June 8, 2013

La Mesa June 8



Saturday morning.  I-8, 3 passes over 4000 feet between Yuma and San Diego.  I'm on the way to La Mesa to visit my daughter Debra and her family.

The camera didn't do justise to this beautiful Jacaranda tree next door to Debra's house

This bowl was on the front steps.  I thought it was lunch, but she said it's going into the compost barrel.

6 Beautiful 4 week old puppies.  This and another were my favorites.  This will be a long haired Chihuahua mix.

Totally a sweet little one!

We played with all 6 until they needed a little rest.  The small one in the middle is the other one I wanted.  Although they are all cuties.

Deb and her husband Jim have a lot of nice flowers and plants.  He's now in the process of re-landscaping the front yard.

All 6 telling me to take them home :-)

Sausage and cheese stuffed peppers.  Debra is a professionally trained cook...it certainly shows.  We had a scrumptious lunch

Son-in Law Jim.

Both smoked and slow-cooked brisket, stuffed jalapenos, a very delicious, think maybe ginger flavored cabbage with other veggies in it, A could kinds of squash blended with spices and I don't know what else.  Hot home made dinner rolls and Watermelon cake that Gran daughter Robinette made.

The two favorites.  I want them both!
===

Last puppy picture.  I only posted a few of the dozens I took :-)
==
Jeff is my Grandson-in-law.  Robinette had to work today so I missed her.  Debra and Jim. This is the "clean up" after lunch.  First time I've met Jeff, a fine young man.  He's a senior Petty Officer in the Coast Guard.

1 comment:

mrscravitz said...

You could have a puppy for each saddle bag. Those sure are cuties!