Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Aug 5th

Downtown Likely, CA

The only game in town.  It was loaded with customers this Sunday morning.

Rest stop in the high desert.  No trees around, but you can look like you're taking a picture if a car comes by :-)

The General (and only) store in Doyle, CA

We back tracked a half mile to check this out.  It's some sort of Artisan Mall I think

So much easier to turn around for things in the little Minnie. When we pulled the large 5th wheel, it would have been out of the question

Didn't know if this truck was coming or going.  Picking up some Thunder clouds too, but we never got wet

My 3 day old smart phone was totally screwed up (by me), so stopped at this Radio Shack. This lady was VERY helpful and friendly (sounds like a Boy Scout).  I've never seen anyone that could type as fast with a Stylus!  Like lightning.  She got my phone all straightened out, but I'm sure it won't last.  I'll need to find an expert in Kingman :-)

Nice campground in Hawthorne, NV.  Large US Army Ammo Depoe is here. Mostly closed down now.  I think I remember Slammer saying he spent some time here or over here years ago.  We'll be heading home tomorrow, got a call telling us our automatic watering system was leaking.  So, that will be our first project.  We're about 7 hours from home.

No comments: