Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hackberry, etc. some misc.

Boss Hoss.  57 Chevy Trike, 385 hp engine.  I'm taking it for a ride this morning.

Brought it home to check it out closer out of the bright sunshine.

The trike checked out real good.  Almost snapped my neck. :-)  The person I was riding it for bought it.  A friend of Didsbury Dave in Canada.

Pat likes to feed the birds in our back yard.  I have to go out every week and pull growing things.  I think this may be a corn stock from on of the little seeds.  We're going to let this ONE grow for awhile and see if we can harvest an ear of corn :-)  She's watering it every day, so it will probably croak soon (I hope)
Few years ago at Harry's, near the Willow Loop.  A good day to Remember.
Aug 15th.  Powerful thunder clouds passed up by.

Aug 16.  Was going to ride to Phoenix today, needed some warranty work on the Harley's CB radio unit.  40% chance of sever weather and temps over a hundred, so I hauled it down. made the round trip and home by 5 PM.
14 August 12.  We're driving down Hwy 95 in Bullhead City, AZ today.  Pat wanted to visit the new Hospice thrift store there.  It's less than 30 miles from Kingman, but all down hill. It's right on the Colorado River, right across from Laughlin, NV.  The Store was GREAT!
Tinker style "Cat Head" biscuits.  Pat made them for Sunday breakfast.

Aug 13th.  Rode to Hackberry for coffee

New T-Shirt just got in today. 

Cool poster

Neon clocks.  I'm thinking I NEED one for my garage!

"Switched Back" the little Harley for an afternoon ride back to the store for a different picture. 

It's over a hundred degrees, so I kicker 'er up a little for some fresh air.  No windshield, bags, or luggage rack today.

Maybe not at Hackberry.............

One for the vroc New Zealand friends.

You could sit here and wait for a bus, but it would be a Loooong wait.

Group of Germans, Florida bikes, on an organized tour.  Included 2 chase vehicles.

Had to wait awhile for this parking spot :-)

Biglefti and Wrong Turn taught me how to wear "Arizona Leathers"

No comments: